This is a website of DartPoints.
Our postal address:
2001 Bryan Street, STE 1325, Dallas, TX 75201
We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can reach us by telephone at
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.dartpoints.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website.
Personal Data Collection
“Personal data” means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified.
When you visit or use our Websites in any way, we may collect and process different types of information about you:
- Personal Identity Information includes first name, last name, username or similar identifier and title
- Contact Information includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers
- Professional Information includes employer name and job title
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers, end-user website activity, pixels, hashed identifiers derived from email addresses for the purposes of cross-device tracking for targeted advertising, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access our Websites
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and any of our third parties and your communication preferences
We collect the email addresses of those who sign up for branded emails, those who communicate with us via email, those who communicate with us via web chat (Drift) and those who complete forms via the website. The information we collect is used to improve the content of our website and to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
If you do not want to receive marketing emails from us in the future, you can either opt-out of the branded email program via the opt-out link found on any of the emails you have received or let us know by sending us email at the above address.
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt-out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site.
For Google specifically, you can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Preferences page, and if you want to you can opt out of interest-based advertising entirely by cookie settings or permanently using a browser plugin. Please note that, if you delete your cookies or upgrade your browser after having opted out, you will need to opt out again. Further, if you use multiple browsers or devices you will need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
For AdRoll ads, look for an AdChoices logo (the blue triangle) in the corner of the ad. Click the logo to learn more about interest-based advertising, who served the ad, and manage your ad options. You can also opt out of seeing personalized ads from AdRoll (and other companies) using the NAI opt out tool. Please note you will still see ads even if you opt out, but they will not be personalized by AdRoll. For more information please see AdRoll’s privacy notice.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.